Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I/O conference tickets Sold Out!

Google's I/O developers conference tickets vanish within 30 minutes!

To be held at :  San Francisco’s Moscone Center from June 27th – 29th, 2012.

I/O Conference official site: https://developers.google.com/events/io/

Tickets for Google's I/O developers conference 2012 were completely sold out within 30 minutes. All of approximately 5000 tickets were hastily grabbed by the hungry crowd eager to attend this years I/O conference. This new record breaks last years' by a whole 30 minutes. It tool 1 hour for the tickets of 2011 I/O conference tickets to disappear.

Ticket Price:  General - $900 ;  Academia- $300 (for Students, Staff , Faculty and Professors)

What is even more surprising is that Google had doubled this years ticket prices and yet it managed to sell completely within half the time it took the previous year. I/O conferences have been conducted since 2008. And now sells three times more the number of tickets than it originally started with. Although, this increase is still not enough to satisfy the crowd.

Google's developer conference, I/O (Input/Output), concerns with everything from the latest mobile technologies, web and Android version releases to Chrome improvement and even Goolge+. Also covers the relative Cloud based systems and services. Rumor has it that the latest version of Android OS, Jelly Bean, is to be introduced in this years I/O conference.

Of the new technologies that are anticipated in I/O conference 2012 include Google's Play Media App store, the so called rival of Apple's iTunes. Last years conference introduced Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, and showcased its new Chromebook laptops.

Held in the same venue as Apple's WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference), this years Google I/O developers conference is something which almost every one in the tech world is most eagerly awaits.



No comments:

Post a Comment

164047_Textbooks.com 728x90- Get Your Books, but Keep Some Cash!